They’re salty, they’re candy, they’re a comfy slice of pecan pie in power chunk kind! I’ve made it my mission over time to make epic power bites recipes that style like your favourite dessert as a result of your afternoon snacks ought to be nourishing and scrumptious.
These pecan pie power bites are SO straightforward to make and are full of the flavors you understand and love. We’re naturally sweetening them with Medjool dates and just a little pure maple syrup, plus topping them off with flaky sea salt to make them additional drool-worthy.
You’re simply quarter-hour away out of your new favourite fall snack or deal with full of wholesome fat. Preserve them within the fridge or freezer all week lengthy!
Elements in these pecan pie power bites
One of the best half about these pecan power bites? You’ll solely want 6 core components to make them (plus some salt!) Right here’s all the things you’ll want:
- Pecans: the bottom of the power bites is, after all, pecans! We’re utilizing uncooked pecans and mixing them with the scrumptious add-ins.
- Medjool dates: I LOVE including dates to my power bites as a result of they add a pure sweetener whereas additionally offering construction and texture.
- Maple syrup: you’ll additionally want just a little pure maple syrup for a lift of sweetness.
- Oats: we’re including rolled oats to the bites to make them good and hearty and supply extra construction.
- Taste: carry out all of that pecan pie taste with vanilla extract, floor cinnamon, and salt.
Searching for additional toasty taste?
Attempt toasting the pecans! It brings out an additional nuttiness that’s completely scrumptious. Right here’s how:
- Stovetop methodology: pecans to a pan and place over medium warmth, stirring sometimes for 2-5 minutes till nuts are barely golden brown. Take away from warmth and permit to chill earlier than including them to your meals processor.
- Oven methodology: Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Place pecans on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for six to eight minutes till aromatic and golden brown, stirring as soon as midway by baking. Watch rigorously in order that nuts don’t burn!
Add an additional increase of vitamin
Be happy so as to add additional fiber, protein, or wholesome fat with any of the next:
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds or chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal
- A scoop of your favourite unflavored or vanilla protein powder
When including to those pecan pie power balls chances are you’ll want so as to add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil to assist change the moisture.
Easy methods to make pecan pie power bites
- Pulse the components. Add all the components for the power bites to the bowl of a meals processor and pulse till the dough comes collectively, scraping down the edges as vital.
- Roll them up. Use your fingers to roll 1 tablespoon of dough into even balls, then sprinkle every one with just a little flaky sea salt.
- Retailer & get pleasure from. Retailer the power bites in a reusable bag or hermetic container and luxuriate in straight from the fridge or freezer everytime you want a wholesome snack or candy deal with!
Storing & freezing suggestions
- To retailer: these pecan pie power bites will final for 1 week within the fridge.
- To freeze: be happy so as to add them to a freezer-safe bag or container and retailer them for as much as 1 month. I want these power bites straight from the freezer, and I’d advocate letting them soften up for about 5-10 minutes within the fridge or at room temp earlier than consuming them.
Get all of our kitchen necessities right here!
Extra power bites you’ll love
Get all of my power bites recipes right here!
I hope you like these salted maple pecan pie power bites! Should you make them you’ll want to go away a remark and a ranking so I understand how you favored them. Get pleasure from, xo!
Salted Maple Pecan Pie Power Bites
Salted maple pecan pie power bites that style like a chunk of your favourite Thanksgiving dessert! These straightforward pecan pie power bites are naturally sweetened with Medjool dates and just a little pure maple syrup for one of the best afternoon snack or deal with. You are simply quarter-hour away from snack perfection!
- 1 cup uncooked pecans
- 1 cup pitted comfortable massive Medjool dates (about 10 to 12 massive dates)
- 2 to three tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup rolled oats (gluten-free if desired)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- Flaky sea salt (for sprinkling on prime)
Within the bowl of a meals processor, add all of the components besides the flakey sea salt for ending. Pulse till components are nicely mixed and sticky. You might must scrape down the edges just a few instances with a spatula, then course of once more. The combination could appear crumbly at first, however see if you happen to can squeeze just a little bit between your fingers and if it sticks, you must have the ability to kind it into balls.
Use your fingers to roll 1 tablespoon balls of dough. Sprinkle every power chunk with just a little flaky sea salt. Place in a reusable silcone ziptop bag and retailer within the fridge for 1 week, or within the freezer for as much as 3 months. They’re truly scrumptious straight out of the freezer!
See the total submit for suggestions, tips & storing directions!
Serving: 1power chunkEnergy: 168calCarbohydrates: 23.1gProtein: 2.2gFats: 8.7gSaturated Fats: 0.7gFiber: 3.1gSugar: 16.1g